In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95 / 46 / EC (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-EC) and Organic Law 3/2018 , of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), https://stickart.es/ guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided to us by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations of Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense https://stickart.es/ has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for treatment
Denominación: STICK ART BARCELONA SL.
Dirección: CALLE DINAMARCA, 38 – LOC – Mataró
Correo electrónico: [email protected]
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors on the website of https://stickart.es/ or its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of https://stickart.es/, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any questions or concerns raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to profile users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or hire one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to any queries and complaints you may have and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic transactions that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, in addition to the cases discussed, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS REALLY TAKE PLACE. WE RECOMMEND YOU ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. In determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice. Cookies Policy.
In this sense, https://stickart.es/ will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to https://stickart.es/, and will not be processed except for its provision to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We make every reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, given the state of technology, the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use. make the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when possible (for example, by legal imperative).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless you have a legitimate interest or it is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to https://stickart.es/
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free and at any time by contacting us at the address C / Camí Ral, 552-554 – Mataró, attaching a copy of your ID.
Guardianship of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
https://stickart.es/ reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments that may affect compliance with it.